Italian-style tomatoes go for a brief simmer with tender white cannellini beans and garden-fresh spinach. Serve over hot penne and spoon crumbled bits of feta cheese over the top for a creamy sharp bite with every mouthful.
- 2 cans Italian-style diced tomatoes
- 1 can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 10 ounces fresh spinach, washed and chopped
- 8 ounces penne pasta
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling water
- Meanwhile, combine tomatoes and beans in skillet.
- Add spinach to the sauce.
- Serve sauce over pasta, and sprinkle with feta.